The Newcastle Entertainment Centre aims to be accessible and welcoming to all. Specific provisions have been made available for patrons with disabilities including:
- Easily accessed seating areas available for every event. Tickets for patrons and carers are placed on hold and can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Companion Card bookings are available through Box Office for most events, simply email email@example.com for bookings and enquiries.
- Disabled rest rooms are located throughout the Centre and externally in the forecourt.
- A wheelchair is available at reception should you require assistance to and from your vehicle.
- The closest drop off point for patrons with accessibility requirements is Brown Road.
- Three (3) accessible parking spaces are available on Brown Road directly in front of the entrance to the Showground.
- Accessible parking is available on site and car park attendants will direct pass holders to closest available space, entry via Griffith Road.
- Sensory Oasis Headphones are available at Reception for people with neurological behavioural disorders and also people who become overwhelmed by noise, crowds and other sensory input. Not all disabilities are visible, headphones provided by #thinkoutsidethesquare, for more information please go to www.thinkoutsidethechair.com.au.