BAR ATTENDANTS | KITCHEN ATTENDANTS | BARISTAS | CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANTS | USHERS
Join the team that delivers world class events to Newcastle!
Newcastle Entertainment Centre strives to deliver memorable moments and high-quality service to each and every person that enters our venue. Our staff are vital to achieving our vision of delivering a superior experience and the very best service to patrons.
We are regularly on the lookout for Newcastle’s best customer service staff across all areas including ushers, kitchen staff, baristas, hospitality customer service and bar staff.
If you have a passion for excellence and a looking for an opportunity to work in the entertainment industry, NEC is a great place to start gaining experience.
To be successful in these roles, ideally you would have:
- Experience in a similar, high volume environment is desirable;
- Experience with Point of Sale operations;
- Experience in customer service;
- Availability to work casual employment around the event schedule, in particular evenings and weekends.
QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATES
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate / Competency Card
Kitchen Attendant | Barista | Customer Service Attendant
- Food Handling Certificate
- Trade Certificate in Commercial Cookery or at least 2 years’ experience (Kitchen Attendant only)
Simply click here for all our vacancies: https://asmglobal.hosting.staffcv.com/
The application form will include these questions:
Do you have customer service experience?
Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)